Toxaprevent Medi Acute Capsules
£43.99 — or / month
Toxaprevent Medi Acute Capsules
- Natural, no fillers or additives
- Targets the lower digestive tract (intestines and colon)
- Pure, safe and natural Clinoptilolite Zeolite (MANC® particles)
- Blended with de-caseinated colostrum
- Detoxes histamine, heavy metals and ammonium
- Balances the immune system using colostrum
- Vegan capsules
- 10 day supply (60 capsules)
- Only £4.39 per daily dosage
- Detoxes histamine, ammonium, heavy metals, aluminium and further irritants quickly and safely from the lower gut i.e. intestines and colon
- Deposits de-caseinated colostrum into the gut to be fully absorbed
- Contains safe, clean and clinically proven Clinoptilolite Zeolite MANC® particles (Modified Activated Natural Clinoptilolite)
- Blended with Colostrum to balance the immune system
- Conditions used for histamine intolerance, immune balance and allergies
- No fillers, additives or preservatives
- 265 mg of MANC® blended with 105 mg high grade medical de-caseinated Colostrum
- 10 day supply
- Histamine intolerance
- Balancing the immune system
- Allergies and allergic reactions
Each Toxaprevent Medi Acute Capsule contains 265mg of MANC® particles (Modified Activated Natural Clinoptilolite) which is blended with 105mg high grade medical de-caseinated Colostrum. De-caseinated colostrum means the colostrum does not contain Casein a protein found in milk. The colostrum does contain whey protein.
MANC® is a pure, clean and safe form of Clinoptilolite Zeolite.
How to use
Simply take 2 x Toxaprevent Medi Acute Capsules 30 minutes before a meal up to 3 times per day with 200ml water.
Recommended to be used with the Toxaprevent Medi Plus Sachets.
Key benefits of the ingredients
- Used for conditions such as histamine intolerance, allergies, balancing of the immune system and allergies
- Binds, removes and detoxes histamine, heavy metals and ammonium
- Balances the immune system by depositing high grade de-caseinated colostrum into the gut
- Targets and detoxes toxins in the lower digestive tract the intestines and colon
- Not absorbed by the body
- Does not enter the liver or kidneys to be processed
- Simply binds and detoxes the toxins by passing out alongside your natural bowel movement
Where the capsules work:
Toxaprevent Medi Acute capsules target allergies and the lower digestive tract: intestines and the colon. The Toxaprevent Medi Acute capsules are specially coated having a delayed release to work in the lower digestive tract, i.e. the intestines and colon. The capsules open up and the MANC® particles activate once they reach the intestines allowing them to quickly and naturally bind to histamine, ammonium and heavy metals which are then detoxed out through your natural bowel movements, making sure neither the toxins or the MANC® particles are left in your body.
The Toxaprevent Medi Acute Capsules also deposit colostrum into the gut, allowing the body to absorb them effectively. Colostrum is a valuable ingredient and not only acts as a natural prebiotic but also supports in balancing the immune system. It is recommended for allergy sufferers.
What the capsules do:
Toxaprevent Medi ACUTE Capsules balance the immune system and target allergies. The Acute capsules contain MANC® particles which absorb, bind and detox heavy metals, histamine and ammonium from the lower digestive tract (small intestine and colon) using the active ingredient MANC® (Modified and Activated Natural Clinoptilolite) and is blended with high grade colostrum which is deposited into the gut to be absorbed which helps strengthen and rebalance the immune system.
The Toxaprevent Medi Acute Capsules are specially coated having a delayed release which allows the capsules to by-pass the stomach and open up once they are in the intestine and colon. Targeting the lower digestive tract, they absorb and detox toxins which are linked to symptoms of allergies, inflammation in the intestines and autoimmune conditions. Once these toxins have been absorbed by the MANC® particles they are safely detoxed from the body via your natural bowel movements. Making sure neither the toxins or the MANC® particles are left in your body.
The high quality colostrum (bovine and de-caseinated) in the Toxaprevent Medi Acute capsules is a valuable ingredient to the mucous membrane in the intestinal tract, acting as a natural prebiotic whilst also supporting the body’s digestive enzymes. This supports the body’s immune system and helps to bring it back into balance.
The product is especially recommended for allergy sufferers and people with a leaky gut. Toxaprevent Medi Acute Capsules contribute to the stabilisation of the intestinal mucosa, strengthening the intestinal barrier for a healthy intestinal flora, and create a favourable environment for good bacteria to colonise.
In studies, clinoptilolite has been shown to strengthen the intestinal barrier and support with intestinal permeability by binding and removing inflammatory mediators.
The active ingredient MANC® is a clean form of zeolite clinoptilolite which is patented for its ability to detox Heavy Metals (Lead and Mercury), Histamine and Ammonium.
What are MANC particles in Toxaprevent?
All Toxaprevent products contain MANC® particles, which are the cleanest, safest and most researched Zeolite Clinoptilolite on the market. The MANC® particles are activated through our in-house and scientifically backed process which optimises the particle size to make sure they safely travel through the digestive tract and pass out the body via your natural bowel movement. We also ensure that the MANC® particles do not bind to your essential nutrients, vitamins or minerals.
We put our natural and active ingredient through thorough research and testing, for which we have patented, and proven that it can detox histamine, heavy metals, ammonium and other pollutants and irritants such as mould and mycotoxins safely and quickly from the body and the surface of the skin.
Toxaprevent Medi ACUTE Capsules
Yes. We can confirm the MANC® products and ingredients are manufactured from raw mineral materials. The products contain no animal components, blood or by-products and contain no alcohol.
Use Toxaprevent for a minimum of 3 – 6 months for a heavy metal cleanse. Given that we are continuously exposed to heavy metals and pollutants on a daily basis, Toxaprevent can be used for longer than 3 – 6 months on a continuous basis, to help the body eliminate these toxic substances.
Results may vary from person to person, and therefore testing alongside using Toxaprevent to monitor heavy metals in the body is always recommended.
- Take 3 ACUTE Capsules first thing in the morning 2 hours before breakfast with 300ml water.
- Take 3 more ACUTE capsules at night 2 hours after food with 300ml water.
- Another sachet may be taken in the afternoon 30 minutes before food to further reduce the toxic burden.
Continue this protocol for 3 – 6 months. If colostrum (contained in ACUTE Capsules) is not ideal, use PURE Capsules instead.
Please note, the colostrum in the ACUTE Capsules has been decaseinated but contains a small amount of lactose.
Yes, you can continue taking anti-histamines as well as Toxaprevent as long you leave at least two hours between taking the anti-histamines and taking Toxaprevent orally. The two will work well together as Toxaprevent will bind and eliminate histamine from the digestive tract, while the anti-histamines will stop histamine from binding to histamine receptors, helping to control the severity of histamine reactions.
he Medi PURE and Medi ACUTE capsule material is made from hydroxypropyl methylcellulose (HPMC) and gellan gum. HPMC is a coating agent and film-former used as an inactive ingredient in the pharmaceutical industry. It has also been used as a rate-controlling polymer for sustained-release dose forms.
- Resistant to stomach acid (sustained release, opens in intestines)
- Recognised as halal/kosher and vegetarian
- Contains no chemical additives or solvents
- Certified quality assurance and traceability of the raw materials
The (bovine) colostrum used in the Medi ACUTE capsules is extracted from the first and third node of cows as this is where the richest colostrum is found. The colostrum is put through a special process which removes the casein.
Please note that although the casein has been removed, the colostrum still contains a small amount of lactose. Therefore, if you or your clients are dairy intolerant, the Medi PURE Capsules are a suitable alternative as the Medi PURE Capsules contain MANC® particles only and nothing else.
MANC® particles use water to help them travel gently through the digestive tract. Therefore, plenty of water should be consumed with each dose of Toxaprevent (300ml for each Medi PLUS Sachet and 200ml for 1-2 Medi PURE & ACUTE Capsules) and throughout the day e.g. 2 litres per day altogether. If you find yourself to be constipated even after drinking plenty of water, then there may be another underlying health issue.