Our Health Points scheme rewards you for being a loyal customer of Nouveau Healthcare and allows you to reclaim 10% of all your purchases. You can collect Health Points with every purchase you make on this website and over the phone. Your Health Points can then be redeemed against future purchases.
You must be a registered customer with an online account at www.nhinnovations.com in order to collect and redeem health points.
How do I collect health points?
- For every £1 you spend you will automatically collect 1 health point
- 10 health points = £0.50
How do I redeem my health points?
- You can only redeem your health points when you have collected at least 100 points. 100 points is equal to £10.00
- The balance of your health points is shown on the checkout page
- The discount will be automatically applied in your shopping basket. If you do not wish to use it, simply hit remove and save your health points for a later date
- Once you redeem your health points at the checkout, you can check your remaining health points balance in your customer account. Simply click on My Account and go to Health Points. You’ll also be able to view your recent Health Points history
Terms and conditions of the Nouveau Healthcare Health Point Scheme
- Collect 1 Health Point per £1 on qualifying spend with Nouveau Healthcare at www.nhinnovations.com
- Health Points can be rewarded and redeemed on purchases made over the phone; subject to the discretion of the Nouveau Healthcare team
- If you order over the phone and your health points are not shown on your account please contact the Nouveau Healthcare team stating your invoice number. Health points can be added up to 14 days after the date of the invoice
- Your health points will expire 12 months after you receive them. Once health points expire, they can not be redeemed against any future orders
- Health points cannot be earned on shipping
- Health points cannot be earned on any Value Added Tax (VAT) included in your order
- Minimum spend to collect health points = £1. Minimum redemption value = £10.00.
We may make changes to these terms and condition and will do our best to give our customers as much notice as we reasonably can. Earning or redeeming your health points will constitute acceptance of the revised terms and conditions. We may suspend or terminate the health point program but will give as much notice as we reasonably can before we do so. If this happens all health point accounts will be suspended or may be terminated.
If we sell or transfer our health point scheme to another company, we may transfer all of our rights and obligations under these terms without any further consent and may disclose or transfer all information we hold about customers and to a prospective or actual new owner. Such a disclosure or transfer will not alter the rights of our customers in respect of the use that can be made of such information by such other company.